A trained, certificated and motivated workforce is vital to satisfy the demands and expectations of our clients and industry regulators. Accordingly, CDC invests significant resources in staff training and development.
A fundamental part of our training policy is to review training regularly, and, as part of this review, an annual training plan is developed to identify the areas and opportunities for continual staff development and improvement.
- All training is Construction Skills (CITB) approved and satisfies the NDTG, CSCS and CPCS Bodies.
- We are members of the National Demolition Training Group
- Our employees are trained to CCDO level (Certificate of Competence for Demolition Operatives)
- All of our Site Supervisors are NDTG trained and certificated Demolition Supervisors
- CPCS certification in High Reach Demolition Plant Operations for relevant operators
- All demolition operatives have also undertaken Cat 2 Asbestos Removal training, as the basic Awareness courses are not sufficient for non-licensable asbestos removal operations.