TRU7 Ltd is delighted to announce that we are looking for 2 x Apprentice Plant Operators to join the group from 1st March 2024!
As an organisation we recognise the importance of recruiting fresh talent, and strive to offer the very best opportunities for young people and adults looking to take their first steps into the construction industry.
To learn how to operate construction equipment, including 360 excavators and telehandlers, whilst gaining a Level 2 apprenticeship.
Training to be provided at CITB training centre in Bircham, Newton, as well as working on sites predominantly across East Anglia.
- Work alongside other apprentices and operators on site
- Develop skills and experience from site foremen and mentor.
- Gain knowledge and skills to be able to complete apprenticeship.
Monday to Friday.
Generally hours will be 7.30am – 5.30pm, although this will be shorter in the winter.
- To contribute to effective team working
- Comply with the Group’s health and safety policies.
- Comply with the Group’s Code of Conduct by behaving in a professional manner at all times.
No role profile can cover every issue/task which may arise within the post at various times. The postholder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time, which are broadly consistent/related to those described.
GCSE or equivalent English / Maths (Grade 3) desirable.
- Communication and organisation skills
- Team working
- Physical fitness
Applicants must hold a driving licence as they will be required to make their own way to the CITB training centre at Bircham Newton, as well as being required to work on sites across Suffolk and Norfolk.